Work experience spans management consulting, investment banking and principal investing across US, Australia and Asia (Citizen of US and Australia). Shreyas has advised on and invested in companies across the commercial/wholesale banking, energy, industrials, and consumer/retail sectors.
Shreyas holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Economics from Columbia University, New York.
- Evaluation Committee – Angel Round Capital (ARC) Fund, New York
- Evaluation Committee – Charlotte Angel Fund
- Special Limited Partner, Idea Fund Partners
- Corporate Strategy Manager for Westpac, Sydney Australia. Led investments in Corporate Venture Capital and projects in Digital Strategy, and Commercial Banking
- Nomura Australia M&A - Consumer, Industrials, Retail and Energy sectors for clients such as Foster’s, KKR, Asahi and Coca Cola
- First Wind Energy, Boston – corporate and strategic development
- UBS Investment Bank, New York – energy and renewables sectors with clients such Constellation Energy, Avista and Energy PE funds
- Columbia University – BS in Industrial Engineering and Economics