Dropthought is a next generation data analytics company that brings insights from unstructured data
- Dropthought specializes in analyzing open comments using its proprietary text analytics engine.
- The company uses the latest natural language processing and machine learning techniques to discover relevant insights from unstructured data
- Specialized in interpreting voice of the customer and voice of the employee
- Can plug into existing social media outlets
- Best in class service provider of unstructured data
- One of the best startup team we have seen with Stanford core and global experts in marketing and data science
- Large enterprise clients (Adobe, Cisco, Juniper) and retail opportunity with huge target addressable market
- EIP Advisory Board Position
- Prof Baba Shiv - Prof. of Marketing at GSB, Stanford
- Robert Siegel – GP of Xseed Ventures + Stanford professor
- Karan Chaudhry – CEO with past work at Pepsi and Sequoia
- Mike Cassidy – CEO & co-founder of Stylus Innovation
- Excellent progress with Cisco as part of its “land and expand” strategy that will be implemented with other key clients – Adobe, Juniper etc.
- Company will be pivoting, focusing on sales and marketing
- Reducing burn – product is excellent, traction boost needed
- Looking at bringing on a new CEO with a specific mandate to improve sales and marketing organization
- Significant exposure from Stanford StartX program – frequently featured panelists at startup industry events
The market for VoC/VoE and market research is over $20B and existing providers do not have the capability to meet customer needs for unstructured text analytics
Dropthought’s platform enables multi-vertical deployment using SaaS. Traction from several well known corporations.