LiftMetrix turns data into a social story, delivering insights and explanations, ultimately measuring ROI for social campaigns
- Liftmetrix is a data analytics company that measures the impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- The company can connect the success of campaigns to key metrics such as revenue and customer lifetime value
- A key benefit is that Liftmetrix uses natural language processing to provide actionable recommendations to clients to improve their marketing campaigns
- Liftmetrix has already developed a channel partnership with Hootsuite – the largest social media content creation and distributor
- Social media has grown exponentially as a marketing channel
- Billionaire lead investor Michael Liberty has already identified M&A exit opportunties
- Liftmetrix has come out of 212 Media – a very successful incubator for NY startups
- Has highest tier Facebook access, without being an ad-buying platform
- EIP Advisory Board Position
- 212 Media – Investor + Board
- Michael Liberty – Board + Billionaire lead investor with several e-commerce companies
- Blue Cloud Ventures – Venture Investor
- O Street Ventures – Venture Investor
- David Rose (Chairman of NY Angels) – Investor
- Partnership with Hootsuite is generating huge traction – entire Hootsuite sales team is selling LiftMetrix to mid-size and enterprise customers
- Hosted a major event during NY’s Social Media Week, alongside Hootsuite and Amazon Web Services
- Received access to Twitter Ads API – one of the first analytics companies to do so
- Gartner Research listed LiftMetrix as a Cool Vendor in 2015
CUSTOMERS LOVE LIFTMETRIX BECAUSE IT HELPS THEM REDUCE TIME, SAVE MONEY AND LEADS TO INCREASED REVENUES THROUGH TARGETED CAMPAIGNS.
LIFTMETRIX HAS DATA ACCESS UNLIKE ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANY.
DATA ACCESS + ALGORITHMS = SECRET SAUCE
• Highest tier Facebook Ads access, a rarity for analytics companies.
• Currently getting admitted into the Marketing Partners program under new bucket.
• Facebook loves technology and wants to publish a case with us.
• One of the first strictly analytics company to have Ads + Firehose access.
• Anticipated access to Pinterest Ads and publishing API – Summer 2015
• Accepted to Adobe’s Omniture program