Chairman and Managing Partner
- Sridhar Chityala is a globally recognized leader in the financial services industry having held senior executive leadership roles at JP Morgan Chase, Citi, Wachovia/Wells Fargo, Teknekron, National Australia Bank and Commonwealth Bank Australia.
- He is an investor, board member and advisor to fintech firms that focus on product innovation, and also to private equity, venture capital and asset management firms making strategic investments in emerging technologies and financial services businesses.
- He has had over 15 years experience in investing, managing and monetizing VC/PE backed companies. Through senior leadership roles he has managed multi-billion dollar business lines.
- His experience in Silicon Valley and technology stems from being one of the first senior hires at Teknekron Software Systems, a Palo Alto-based fintech company
- Sridhar is recognized as an industry expert on retail distribution, payments and digital & mobile commerce
- Founding Partner of Elevate Innovation Partners
- Senior Advisor to SVX Group
- Founding Partner of Vedas Group
- Executive Committee of ARC Angel Fund
- Senior Advisor to IDEA Fund Partners
- Current Advisory Board: MoviePass, Avlino, LiftMetrix,
- Crowded, Idea Fund, Dropthought
- Wachovia: Chief E-commerce Officer
- JPMorgan Chase: EVP Cards, E-business, Member of Management Committee
- Citi: EVP and Head of Telecom Sector
- Citi: Card and Mobile Payments Innovation Lead
- Lafferty Financial Industry Foundation: Vice Chair
- Past Advisory Board: eGain, Brodia, Mphasis
- National Australia Bank: GM, Global Payments
- Teknekron/TIBCO: Financial Services Head
- Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Co-founder of the Global Payments Council, World e-money council
- Board member Payment Networks