WHY WORK WITH EIP ?
EIP combines excellent dealflow access with the experience to commercialize product offerings.
EIP UTILIZES A THESIS-BASED APPROACH IN INVESTING
EIP invests in companies attacking an attractive defined market segment - where it can take a hands-on approach, and work with known industry partners to incubate and elevate emerging companies.
EIP MAKES EARLY STAGE INVESTMENTS RESERVING CAPITAL FOR FOLLOW-ON
EIP DOMAIN SPECIALIZATION AND INVESTMENTS FOCUS ON COMPANIES THAT CAN SERVICE OR BE ENABLED BY THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR.
Banks and payments companies utilize a range of service providers from IT to consultants and recruitment. A number of startups that comprise this Fintech sector compete with and complement traditional financial services firms
How Does EIP help portfolio companies?
Introductions and strategic positioning with financial services players that can act as
- Clients – generating revenue and business development opportunities for portfolio companies
- Channel Partners – connecting with larger players to allow portfolio companies to scale faster
- Future acquirers – creating a pathway for exit opportunities
How Does EIP help financial services firms?
- Introduction to startups that add additional services, improve simplicity, customer experience or save cost compared to traditional processes
- Facilitate pilots that allow legacy players to engage with new solutions
- Help develop an innovation platform to test tools and products that help with the business