ELEVATE’S GLOBAL INDUSTRY ADVISORY BOARD
Chairman Aarin Capital, Exfinity Ventures
- Currently a Chairman and Founder of two leading venture funds in India
- Invests in US and India through the family office 3one4 Capital
- Chairman of Manipal Global Education
- Formerly CFO and Board Member of Infosys and was awarded Asian CFO of the year on multiple occasions
CEO Muranu; Director CBW Bank
- Board Member of CBW Bank
- Technology Advisor of Yantra Services.
- Specialties: - Financial Inclusion Innovations, Payments, eCommerce, security, compliance & fraud technology innovations
- Over 15 years of IT and product management experience Managed and lead the delivery of industry-disruptive solutions and scaled technology e-commerce platforms for growth.
VC Advisor, New Enterprise Associates
- Venture Advisor at New Enterprise Associates (India)
- Executive Chairman of Value and Budget Housing Corporation (VBHC), an affordable housing venture.
- Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mphasis Ltd.
- Served as the Chairman of India’s National Association of Software and Service Companies – NASSCOM
- Veteran in consumer and corporate financial services and IT management.
CEO Fujitsu UK/Ireland
- CEO Fujitsu’s £1.8 billion ICT business in UK & Ireland.
- Prior to this, Michael successfully led Fujitsu’s Technology Products Group in the UK & Ireland
- Keegan’s experience in the IT sector includes holding senior leadership roles at the Royal Mail Group/Post Office Ltd, Magex, MasterCard and Nat West
Chairman Volare Investment
- Chairman of Volare Investment in Singapore
- Board Member of ASB Bank.
- Over a 30+year career in business and technology
- Formerly EDS Executive VP for Asia Pacific
- Formerly CIO – National Australia Bank
- Graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program.
Founder and CEO Invention Arts
- Founder of Invention Arts, LLC and its services the Aer.io Native Retail Network and Aerbook.com
- Aer.io is an e-commerce service that turns any point of engagement into a POS
- Formerly Yahoo! VP for Intellectual Property Innovation at Yahoo where he managed development of 100s of patent applications and resulting product innovations
- Holds ~50 issued patents covering media, mobile, social, advertising, and commerce.
Head of Banking, Wipro
- Built the banking business globally for Wipro from scratch to a billion dollar business.
- Presently advising companies and CEO's on strategy and planning , M&A, banking solutions, and program management with emphasis on risk and change management.
Founder Funding Post and ARC
- Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crowded.com and FundingPost.com.
- FundingPost is one of the leading US venture companies introducing entrepreneurs to investors nationwide through its online exchange and conferences throughout US for the last 15 years
- Joe has also invested in dozens of seed deals over the past 12 years as an Angel and Fund manager.
- Joe is also a Co-Founder and General Partner of ARC Angel Fund
DR. DOUG LIND
Venture Partner EIP | Founder, The Sigma Group
- Specializes in executive coaching, with over 40 years of experience with CEO's, COO's, CFO's, and Group Executives
- Doug is also founder and partner of The Sigma Group, LLC.
- He has coached executives making a huge leap forward in their careers. He is known for his ability to link strategy, corporate purpose and organizational mission
- Currently an adviser to start-ups in the energy, media, advertising, high tech and market research segments
- Dr. Lind has been an adviser to portfolio companies of JP Morgan Partners and Communications Equity Advisers as well as some of the largest global industrial and financial firms