ELEVATE’S INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
Founder Funding Post and ARC
- Managing Director and Co-Founder of Crowded.com and FundingPost.com.
- FundingPost is one of the leading US venture companies introducing entrepreneurs to investors nationwide through its online exchange and conferences throughout US for the last 15 years
- Joe has also invested in dozens of seed deals over the past 12 years as an Angel and Fund manager.
- Joe is also a Co-Founder and General Partner of ARC Angel Fund
Partner, Reitler Kailas Rosenblatt
- Ed Reitler is one of the leading venture attorneys in NY and has represented dozens of venture funds such as Spark Capital, First Round Capital, and Osage
- Notable portfolio company clients include Warby Parker, MediaMath, BillTrust, Business Financial Services, LifeStreet, and Service Channel
- Ed is a co-founder of the Female Founders Fund, a seed fund investing in women led businesses.
- He is a frequent panelist on issues affecting the PE and VC markets and is a regular guest lecturer at Columbia Business School.
Partner, 4Scale Ventures
- General Partner of 4Scale Ventures a NY based VC firm
Previously Managing and Founding Partner of Odeon Capital Partners a $115m VC Fund
- Jeff was named as one of the “25 Angel Investors in New York You Need to Know” by AlleyWatch
- Prior to Odeon, he had a distinguished 18 year career in the fields of entrepreneurial management, corporate development, and marketing in the software industry.
- Mr. Finkle served as a VP of Corporate Business Development at Computer Associates International.
DR. DOUG LIND
Venture Partner EIP | Founder, The Sigma Group
- Specializes in executive coaching, with over 40 years of experience with CEO's, COO's, CFO's, and Group Executives
- Doug is also founder and partner of The Sigma Group, LLC.
- He has coached executives making a huge leap forward in their careers. He is known for his ability to link strategy, corporate purpose and organizational mission
- Currently an adviser to start-ups in the energy, media, advertising, high tech and market research segments
- Dr. Lind has been an adviser to portfolio companies of JP Morgan Partners and Communications Equity Advisers as well as some of the largest global industrial and financial firms
ELEVATE’S GLOBAL INDUSTRY ADVISORY BOARD
Chairman Aarin Capital, Exfinity Ventures
- Currently a Chairman and Founder of two leading venture funds in India
- Invests in US and India through the family office 3one4 Capital
- Chairman of Manipal Global Education
- Formerly CFO and Board Member of Infosys and was awarded Asian CFO of the year on multiple occasions
CEO Muranu; Director CBW Bank
- Board Member of CBW Bank
- Technology Advisor of Yantra Services.
- Specialties: - Financial Inclusion Innovations, Payments, eCommerce, security, compliance & fraud technology innovations
- Over 15 years of IT and product management experience Managed and lead the delivery of industry-disruptive solutions and scaled technology e-commerce platforms for growth.
VC Advisor, New Enterprise Associates
- Venture Advisor at New Enterprise Associates (India)
- Executive Chairman of Value and Budget Housing Corporation (VBHC), an affordable housing venture.
- Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mphasis Ltd.
- Served as the Chairman of India’s National Association of Software and Service Companies – NASSCOM
- Veteran in consumer and corporate financial services and IT management.
CEO Fujitsu UK/Ireland
- CEO Fujitsu’s £1.8 billion ICT business in UK & Ireland.
- Prior to this, Michael successfully led Fujitsu’s Technology Products Group in the UK & Ireland
- Keegan’s experience in the IT sector includes holding senior leadership roles at the Royal Mail Group/Post Office Ltd, Magex, MasterCard and Nat West
Chairman Volare Investment
- Chairman of Volare Investment in Singapore
- Board Member of ASB Bank.
- Over a 30+year career in business and technology
- Formerly EDS Executive VP for Asia Pacific
- Formerly CIO – National Australia Bank
- Graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program.
Founder and CEO Invention Arts
- Founder of Invention Arts, LLC and its services the Aer.io Native Retail Network and Aerbook.com
- Aer.io is an e-commerce service that turns any point of engagement into a POS
- Formerly Yahoo! VP for Intellectual Property Innovation at Yahoo where he managed development of 100s of patent applications and resulting product innovations
- Holds ~50 issued patents covering media, mobile, social, advertising, and commerce.
Head of Banking, Wipro
- Built the banking business globally for Wipro from scratch to a billion dollar business.
- Presently advising companies and CEO's on strategy and planning , M&A, banking solutions, and program management with emphasis on risk and change management.